Alvaro Bonmatí Cea
– Bachelor of Business Administration by C.U.N.E.F, major in Auditing, in 1999.
– Master in taxation CEF. 2003-2004
– Master in Tax Consultancy IE. 2006-2007
– Advanced Program in International Taxation IE. 2014
– REAF Member No. 6346
– Economists’ College Member No. 25286
– Professor in the Masters Degree in International Advocacy at ISDE since 2012, in the field of Taxation and Financial Statements.
– Spanish and English.
– Economist and tax consultant since 2002, providing continuous advice to companies and family groups, for restructuring operations, indirect taxation and international taxation.
– Tax Area Partner at Bonmatí Asesores since 2005 and founding partner of the firm.
Ana de Andrés Moreno
– Bachelor’s degree from the University of Salamanca in 2007
– Master of Labour Law and Labour-Law Auditing, CEF. 2013-2015
– Course on Global Mobility, Immigration and Nationality, CEF. 2017
– Spanish and English
– Law graduate and Labour and HR Adviser since 2008, advice to companies and workers in labour matters; labour inspections; debt recovery; contract termination, appeals, global mobility.
– Labour Area Partner at Bonmatí Asesores since 2015
Emilio González Cachero
– Bachelor’s degree in Law from University CEU Luis Vives in 1989-1994.
– Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration from the University CEU Luis Vives in 1989-1994.
– Preparation for the state exams to enter the State Body of Financial Inspectors at EFC from 1994 to 1997.
– Madrid Bar Association Member number 65 143 since 1999.
– Professor, “Tax Law Expert Course” (2003 – 2004), specialised in economic-administrative claims. COMPLUTENSE UNIVERSITY OF MADRID.
– Spanish and English.
– Lawyer and tax advisor since 1999.
– Tax and legal advice for individuals and corporations. Mainly mercantile and corporate consulting, business creation and organisation of national and multinational groups. Advice to boards of directors, companies’ legal secretary. Start-ups and early rounds of funding. Negotiation of contracts, joint ventures, business integration and / or partners. Bankruptcy law. Gaming and betting law. Working in all these fields either in Spanish or in English.
– Experience in relevant criminal-economic processes.
– Experience in complex bankruptcy proceedings, having participated in some of the most important bankruptcy proceedings of the recent Spanish economic history.
– Advice to a key multinational group in the gaming industry to establish, maintain and divest its Spanish subsidiary for retail gaming.
– Advice to a key multinational group in the gaming industry in the procedure to apply, obtain and maintain the relevant Spanish licenses for online gaming.
– Follow-up advice to a key multinational group in the gaming industry to ensure compliance with specific tax and regulatory obligations in its industry.
– Work Areas: Corporate, Commercial, Tax, Bankruptcy, Accounting, gaming.
– Mercantile-Fiscal Area Partner at Bonmatí Asesores since October 2017, he had previously worked in relevant legal boutiques in Madrid.